You have questions, we have the answer!
Our Routing Number is 222380579
- Credit Unions are financial institutions formed by an organized group of people with a common bond. Members of credit unions pool their assets to provide loans and other financial services to each other.
A Credit Union is Not-for-Profit, owned by its members and operated by a volunteer Board of Directors. A bank is owned by outside stockholders and controlled by a paid Board of Directors.
- The above factors allow SPXFCU to pay dividends to their members and offer them lower loan rates, higher savings rates and fewer service fees.
- The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is the federal agency that charters and supervises federal credit unions. They also insure savings in federal and most state-chartered credit unions across the country through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), a federal fund backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. Their website is ncua.gov
You’re eligible to join if you are a member of the following:
- St. Pius X Church & Schools
- Family Member of current SPXFCU Members
- Aquinas Institute
- Robert Wesleyan College
- Priest and Pastoral Administrators of the Diocese of Rochester
- Sisters of St. Joseph
- Sister of Mercy
- The Society of St. Vincent Depaul
- Nativity of Blessed Virgin Mary Church
- Parkminster Presbyterian Church
- St. Christopher’s Church
- New Hope Community
- United Methodist Church
- St. Vincent DePaul Church
- Church of St. Jerome
- Church of the Assumption
- Holy Ghost Church
- Hope Hall
- St. Helen’s Church
- St. Jude the Apostle
- St. Theodore’s Church
- Rochester Christian Church
- St. Charles Borromeo Church
- St. Lawrence School
- Parma Christian Fellowship Church
- Church of God Revealed Truth Inc.
- Emmanuel Church of the Deaf
- Hope Christian Fellowship
- Holy Apostles Church
- St. Anthony’s Church
- Holy Family Church
- Nazareth Elementary
- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Light of Christ
- St. Andrew’s Church
- Annunciation Church
- St. Mary’s Church
- St. Monica’s Church
- St. John’s The Evangelist Church and School Spencerport
- St. Mary’s of the Assumption
- St. Patrick’s Church
- St. Rita’s Church & School
- St. Anthoney
- St. Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Door of Hope Club
iBanking is SPX Federal Credit Union’s online account access service. Members can access their own personal account information and process transactions via their home computer, work computer, or any mobile device that has Internet access.
Members can use iBanking 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
iBanking is FREE to our members.
- Saves time: No need to make extra trips to the branch!
- Convenience: Access to accounts from work, home, school and on the go…!
- Saves money: Eliminates postage and travel costs!
- Simplicity: It’s easy to use!
- Fast: No waiting in line!
- Safe: The system is safe and secure!
- Go Green: Electronic delivery of your statements – eliminate your paper mail.
Log into iBanking located on the right side of our website. Due to regulatory restrictions, members must agree to the online disclosures regarding electronic communication before account access is granted through iBanking. These disclosures will appear the first time you enter the site.
Please contact a SPXFCU representative for assistance logging into your Online Account, at (585) 247-0724.
iBanking offers account balances, activity, and history; account transfers between accounts; loan payments; online applications; sign-up for e-Statements, or Online Bill Payment Service; account export into a formatted file; Personal Check Ordering; VISA® Credit Card account access; user options, and Help information.
Once logged into iBanking, follow the instructions provided to start receiving online statements.
- Security refers to preventing unauthorized access to a computer system or network. COCC – our data processor – uses several layers of technology to prevent unauthorized users from gaining access to our internal network. Intuit security professionals manage a sophisticated networking architecture that includes screening routers, filtering routers and firewalls.
- Member account security and privacy are top priorities at SPXFCU. We encourage following the guidelines below maintaining the highest possible protection.
- Never reveal your password.
- Passwords should be six or more characters, use a mix of letters, numbers or symbols
- Members can change passwords any time.
- Password should be changed frequently.
- The “Logout” option should be used to exit; the browsers back button should not be used.
- The amount of time members can be inactive before being automatically logged out is preset.
- Members should balance their account at a minimum of once a month, so any discrepancies can be reported immediately.
Yes. Members that cause a loss to SPXFCU will have reduced services, which may result in iBanking privileges being revoked.
Members are welcome to call SPXFCU at (585) 247-0724 for more information.